Buildings HD and REX WW airports HD

1 hour ago, Nick Cooper said:

Much less obvious than the roof textures though.

That's definitely true.

But what concerns me is, that the news was that Orbx and REX worked together to get the shared texture problem solved but now rstough says it is solved by Orbx which apparently is not.

So, is there still a collaboration to fix this?

I'd be interested in what you find BVD.

I recently replaced my PC and at that time, I installed my Orbx HD Buildings but I left off my copy of RX WW Airports HD until I was sure they could talk to each other.

On the old machine, I had REX HD before I purchased Orbx Buildings HD. I think Buildings HD improved on the REX textures that they had slightly at many Orbx region airports.

Still not perfect. One annoying repeating texture I get at many AUS2 airports now, is what looks like a restaurant window with Sanskrit writing on the glass. eg. At Townsville (YBTL) another repeating tile at airport terminals is the box hedge in front of a glass window.  It would be good to have a replacement.

On the other issue, I had the problem of the oblique flashing terminal roof tiles added by Buildings HD and I applied Graham's return to default for those tiles yesterday and it helped.

Aussie 

Archived