I have the following problems: When I checked the installed products in Orbx - Central yesterday, I found that some were not installed. So I tried to fill in the blanks. Some products could be installed normally, others didn't want at all. For example, I installed Germany North without any problems when I tried to install Germany South, the error came, library not found. So also with two or three other scenarios. For this reason I completely removed Orbx files from the PC in order to reinstall them in a new library. Now I have been trying to install Orbx Central for hours. I already have at least 3 exe files on my PC, but after the start of the installation process the installation hangs. I have never had this problem on this PC. What to do?

Orbx.JPG.e9a9a3bdb1047f675727db40dcd65adc.JPG

Gruß Peter Fischer

Thanks for the answer. I have searched the PC again up to the registry, it seems that something was working hidden. Now Central works for the time being. I am now curious whether the loading of all scenarios works smoothly. yesterday had the problem with the libraries.
Greetings Peter

Archived