The FreeWare seaplane outfits..

Orbx Flyer

I guess that all the Freeware Seaplane Orbx offerings are not yet ready for P3D v5?  Or...Freeware was not included in the what's ready..and you can load that into V5?  Can someone steer me clear on that?   I am a seaplane/amphib freak...and really...REALLY would love to have those inside v5.  Can I?  Huh?

1 hour ago, Orbx Flyer said:

I guess that all the Freeware Seaplane Orbx offerings are not yet ready for P3D v5?

1 hour ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

as products become compatible, they will be added back into Orbx Central.

Please be patient.

As Nick says, this will come in time.  I've sent a couple of compatibility fixes for all my projects  to Ed and I expect that at some point they will be worked into the Orbx v5 catalog.  I might also take this opportunity to mention that P3D v5 can be much more demanding on resources especially the GPU,  and  this can have a significant effect at CAC8 and CAE3 depending on your computing horsepower and the settings you use in v5.

Oh..ok...thank you, all.  I haven't tried loading any products from my library yet...but am really impressed so far!   I have been playing around with all the features...and with a stock plane...and the sim bent to the right....I am using around 3.5 vRAM, out of my total of 6.7 on a GTX1070 8GB card.  

Archived