Global NOT migrating

Hello,

i was able to migrate the libraries to an external folder over P3d V4 in central, now i have the folders as shown in the instructions but the only product i couldnt migrate is GLOBAL

ive downloaded the whole product from central to P3dV5 and ive choosen to install it over the P3d V5 libraries folder but im not really sure if its working i cant really see a difference on textures

TREES

BUILDINGS

SOUTH AMERICA MESH

SOUTH AMERICA LC

the seem to be working fine

Does Orbx have an official recommendation on scenery installs for V5?  Months ago it was recommended to keep everything within P3D, but others went ahead and migrated to an Orbx Library.  I didn't have any problems with everything in P3D 4.5, and I wanted to approach this heavy installation project with the right strategy. 

I install Global, Landclass, Trees and Buildings inside the sim, the rest in a library.

i do it like this  because of the various reports about texture issues that are fixed most times by having the mentioned products within the sim folder.

17 minutes ago, gsnde said:

I install Global, Landclass, Trees and Buildings inside the sim, the rest in a library.

i do it like this  because of the various reports about texture issues that are fixed most times by having the mentioned products within the sim folder.

Thank you, Martin, that does seem like a good strategy. 

Archived