P3D v4.5 hotfix 3

BrianV

Do not try to install the whole thing. You will have to reactivate it and you will erase all addons.

I only updated the client and content, not the scenery (I have made too many alterations and don't want to go back to square one, this is where Orbx lives) but no problems so far. No reactivation required selected.

32 minutes ago, petfy said:

Do not try to install the whole thing. You will have to reactivate it and you will erase all addons.

I only updated the client and content, not the scenery (I have made too many alterations and don't want to go back to square one, this is where Orbx lives) but no problems so far. No reactivation required selected.

I Updated just the Content and SDK ! No the Content yet … the Scenery is Not listed as an Update !!

Mike

39 minutes ago, mikee said:

I Updated just the Content and SDK ! No the Content yet … the Scenery is Not listed as an Update !!

Mike

If you download the full installation zip...you will be able to do any number of things...for instance, you only want the Client...un-install the present one. Wait for that to end. Then transfer all contents of the latest v4.5 version to a folder on your DeskTop...and then install the client. You don't need to install the Content to get any performance/fix update. If you Do want to install the new Client...you again,   un-install the present Client...and then install the new Client. What you don't EVER want to do, LOLOLO is uninstall your present scenery, and install the stock scenery, for as it has already been mentioned in this thread, you will FUBAR your present Orbx scenery install.   So...usually, Client...or Client and Content....but  nada, nix, nein...on the Scenery....

45 minutes ago, Jack the Swede in Spain said:

From where did you download it

Jack

Go to your V4 LM download page...and the hotfix is the latest version of v4  You can either just grab the Client...or you can grab the full install zip. It only took 10 minutes to download the full GB install zip.

Archived