ESNQ Error installing

Hi!
when trying to install esnq everything looks good during installation. But there is no config option and when loading up V5 its just a mess. When looking i the folder i can see there is no texture folder, only scenery is there.

And also ESGG wont let me remove static aircraft, everything else in esgg options works i think.

Thanks
Daniel

14 minutes ago, Daniel Hunskår said:

And regards ESGG and the static aircraft option i have found out that if i tick static aircraft it turns off static aircraft, unticked=on. I guess it should be the other way around?

Control panel hasn't changed form the original files, so assume that's how it was...does seem to be the opposite.

Hello,

same here with static aircraft option - and before updating to v1.0.1 it wasn´t (Using P3Dv4 hotfix 2). I tried to reinstall ESGG but it didn´t fix this.

I´m using Central v4.1.1

Would be kind if this could be fixed because it´s confusing.

Regards
Michael

ESGG_Files.JPG

Settings_ESGG.JPG

On 4/16/2020 at 7:34 AM, Ed Correia said:

ESGG Control Panel has been fixed in 1.0.1

Hello Sir,

I have version 1.0.1 installed and the configurator checkbox doesn´t work correct (on my opinion). I don´t know if it is a visual bug of the object called checkbox or if the query of the checkbox (is ticked or is unticked) is evaluated like it should be but what I can show you is, that if i tick the checkbox there are NO Static Aircrafts in the ESGG (Landvetter) scenery and vice versa. I don´t think this is correct behavior and if this is the way it should be, then it is indeed confusing and not the same like LDDU or LOWI or the other functions from the ESGG scenery configurator (controlpanel).

My thinking of active or deactivate is, if I tick this config value (Static Aircraft = true) then I should have the aircrafts in my scenery and if it is unticked (Static Aircraft = false) there should be NO aircrafts in the scenery but like i mentioned above it works the opposite way. It could be that my thinking of this function is wrong...I´m a programmer and that would be the way I would implement it and use this function but I could also be wrong...:rolleyes:

I have made some screenshots from the controlpanel an the filessystem - see below:

Static_TICKED.JPG

Static_UNTICKED.JPG

It is not a big deal (if you remeber that it is working the oppisite way) but I just want to know if the behavior of this CheckBox and the functionallity behind is working like it was planed.

Regards and stay healthy!

Michael

27 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Yes, it is working as the developer intended, even if it is a little counter-intuitive.:)

Hello Sir,

thanks for your quick reply, I must not understand why it is coded like mentioned above and not the same functionallity behind like the other functions of your great scenery ESGG but, ok - I have to live with it...:unsure:

Maybe the programmer could make an remark in the controlpanel for this function which says: TICKED deactivate the Static and UNTICKED activate the Static, that it is clear how to use this CheckBox and you don´t have to try and error...all the other functions working the opposite way, thats the reason why. :D

Thanks and stay healthy!

Regards

Michael

Archived