Newbie with download issues

Good evening

A newbie to the Orbx products I have downloaded this evening the North America General Aviation package through the Orbx Central.

It has advised me that it is downloaded and installed into FSX : Steam Edition directory

Having looked at the user guide, I need to run the installer (FTXNAAITRAFFICxxx.exe) but this does not appear to have downloaded anywhere on my pc at all.

I have tried to deinstall using Orbx Central and re-installed it but still cannot find the installer file which I need to make this work.

Am I doing something really stupid (which wouldn't surprise me) which I have missed.

Thanks in advance for your help

Chris

Hi Chris, I have just popped in to welcome you to the forums. And wish you many happy hours flying the Orbx world. I am sure it will not be long before someone with more knowledge than me will answer your questions for you.

Hi Chris, welcome to the forum

I see the included user guide is out dated.

To install the North America General Aviation package, simply open Orbx Central and select the "North America" category at the top then scroll down to the "Other" listings and click on the product and install.

AI NA Install.PNG

Archived