US Florida XP 11 Not Working

18 hours ago, Neville Scott said:

Purchased and installed US Florida HD. X-Plane 11 will not load. Please advise.

In the latest Beta?  B3?  Sure does on my system.  Key West as well.  I flew over Florida HD for hours yesterday. I dragged all files from my XP11.41 installation to my Beta Test Bed XP11.50b3.  All my regions work.  I do though have artifacts in that (for instance) forestry has seeded in the roofs of buildings, and some homes. Seems like scenery exclusion zones are not right, within Orbx run in B3.  Other than that...no problems loading and no CTD's. I did have plenty of problems running both B1 and B2 though.  

Talking about the log files for Orbx trying to download the files. As it downloads, it gets between 15-20 GB and then my machine reboots. After that it will restart and the download will start again and finish, but then will not install or extract. New Windows 10 machine with new X-Plane install. Except for some planes, it is a fresh install. Nothing else is on the machine and have had no other issues with reboots.

4 hours ago, Skyarrow01 said:

Here is the only Orbx log file I could find. It does not show any download of the Florida files, but it fully downloaded and then stopped.

central.log 1.13 MB · 0 downloads

Sorry about your issues. You have actually hijacked @Neville Scott thread although you say you have the same issue. 

Initially I need to know if yo have read this link in full and do you meet all the requirements especially regarding free disk space on the drive to which you are downloading onto, which would by default be C drive/temp which may not have the capacity of free space required, and the free space capacity of the drive you intend to install the addon to. Also whether you are installing it into XP directory or have you made a library?

Your XP log file is contained within the XP directory

Archived