Oceania problems (Orbx Central not Installing)

IanY

Hi, I update the Australian scenery a while ago, and was impressed with the changes, the faults listed in the pictures may have been fixed with the update but I can not download the latest version of Orbx Central 4 hours so far. there are some problems with Lilydale and Coldstream airfields as shown it the supplied pictures, I am assuming  that the update may have taken place as another fault at Coffs Harbor seems to be resolved as there are now no trees on the runway ! The faults at the noted airfields only got messed up with the new version that I bought, I work as an Aircraft Mechanic at both so know them well the first two pictures show the faulty Flying Schools before the new purchase.

I was also having problem if I changed aircraft, the graphics went haywire requiring a restart.

Lightning at Lilydale.PNG

BFJ Coldstream.jpg

Lilydale Airfield building in front of flying school is wrong.jpg

Coldstream Airfield building in front of flying school is wrong.jpg

Coldstream embankment at both ends of the runway .jpg

Been trying to download Orbx Central for 4 hours to get updates.jpg

• Doug Sawatzky changed the title to Oceania problems (Orbx Central not Installing)

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

You don't say which simulator you are trying to use.

I have taken a look in P3D v4 and do not see anything wrong.

I also do not have the local knowledge that you do and

have not been able to find where some of your images are.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the long delay Nick and Doug, I have been flat out at home, I use FSX Deluxe Edition, Lilydale and Coldstream airfields were fine until I upgraded to the latest version of Orbx Australia.  If I fly normal FSX scenery I can change aircraft as I please but the PC goes crazy if I change aircraft in Orbx Australia ?

Hello,

We are currently investigating this issue and have a potential fix in the works.

In the meantime, please cancel the installation, then try downloading this file and double-clicking on it. Press 'Yes' when it prompts you to make changes to the registry.

OC Fix Install Loop.reg

This will remove a certain Orbx Central registry entry that may be causing this issue. Once you have done that, can you try to install Orbx Central again?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2020 at 6:58 PM, Mitchell Williamson said:

Hello,

We are currently investigating this issue and have a potential fix in the works.

In the meantime, please cancel the installation, then try downloading this file and double-clicking on it. Press 'Yes' when it prompts you to make changes to the registry.

OC Fix Install Loop.reg 147 B · 2 downloads

This will remove a certain Orbx Central registry entry that may be causing this issue. Once you have done that, can you try to install Orbx Central again?

Hi Thank you all for your help, I got sorted with central, an older version was causing the problems, once I deleted it I was able to download the latest version. I am still having trouble with changing aircraft in Orbx V2 Australia, I have to close the program due to graphics going crazy, this is now sometimes happening in the normal FSX standard scenery, so I most likely have a bigger problem. Coldstream is still not correct as is the same for Lilydale as noted in the original entry. I was going to try replacing these to see if that will fix the graphic errors with these local airports. Thanks again for your support. Kind Regards  Ian

Archived