Orbx wont uninstall

Hi. I am on x plane 11. I have recently purchased true earth central and east midlands airport. Yesterday. I was having issues installing Orbx central but I have managed to fix that. Today, I successfully installed east midlands airport. I tried to install true earth central Britain which obviously is a heavy download. I have two main drives on my PC. C and D. I have installed x plane 11 on the D drive, but I have my backup and temporary folders for Orbx in the C drive. I made a folder in the D drive for the Orbx scenery (true earth). However when I installed it today It saisd there was an error in the installation(Something about verifying files). My true earth scenery were automatically put in the x plane 11 folder. I went into x plane 11 and I couldn't see the scenery. I also put the a, b and c scenery packs together in the scenery_packs.ini file. I still couldn't see the scenery. I don't know how to install the Orbx libraries as well. I hope this makes sense and would appreciate your help.

Tried installing it the other way. I installed my true earth scenery into my Orbx library in the D drive. I moved the three folders into the custom scenery folder and there was still no scenery when I loaded x plane 11.Doc1.docx

This is what my custom scenery folder looks like.

6 hours ago, chris5610 said:

Tried installing it the other way. I installed my true earth scenery into my Orbx library in the D drive. I moved the three folders into the custom scenery folder and there was still no scenery when I loaded x plane 11.Doc1.docx

This is what my custom scenery folder looks like.

When you make a download Orbx Central asks where you want to install it based on having searched for any Libraries you may have made, plus the XP Directory. I assume you chose the library you made on D drive?

If so then that is where the installation will go and you do NOT do anything such as move the installed files into Custom Scenery. That is automatically done by Orbx Central. You need to put the files back into the Library where they were. In the library there should be a file called TEG South, then when you open that another folder called Custom Scenery, then in that folder, the actual files for TEGB South. Put hem back in there and run a Verify Files via Orbx Central for TEGB South to ensure there is nothing missing.

Run XP and exit. Check your scenery packs ini to ensure that the addon is layered correctly just below Global Airports

I cannot open the document you attached so if you are wanting to attach your scenery_packs.ini later, then just drag the the scenery_pack txt file to the  area at the bottom of your post where it says

Drag files her to attach or choose file location

8 hours ago, chris5610 said:

I have tried migrating the scenery and my scenery_packs.ini is correct. Ill send a picture. I have no idea what is going on. Also. shown in the picture I have a sceney_packs.ini and scenery_packs.

Doc1.docx 243.14 kB · 1 download

Please drag your scenery_packs.ini here so i can look at it properly. A.docx is of no use to me. 

Drag it to here:

3.thumb.JPG.e4e3d20f30444505095fd4f4ed9a544c.JPG

Also, I am not sure if this is correct but in my custom scenery folder I had that scenery_packs.ini.backup-Orbx file but I also had this scnery_packs file. When the true earth had finished installing the scenery_packs.ini.backup-Orbx file didn't have:

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_GB_Central_TrueEarth_Custom/

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_B_GB_Central_TrueEarth_Overlay/

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_C_GB_Central_TrueEarth_Orthos/

so I just copied and pasted from the scenery_packs file.

i made a bit of a mistake. I thought the area around East Midlands was part of the central but its part of the south. When i spawn at east midlands it doesn't crash and i can see the Orbx scenery in the distance but when i load up Manchester it crashes. My laptop is more than capable of running x plane 11, when plugged in i get around 30-50 fps. Is there something that i am doing wrong.

Archived