Is it possible to install P3D V 4.5 without using Central v4.1.1 ??

Hi there,
I have tried to Install P3D V 4.5 using Central v4.1.1 and I have done it in several ways including removing Central, (including Roaming and Local / Temp folders) and reinstalling Central, but it does not see where I have the P3D V4.5 simulator installed, just watch Xplane 11.
Can P3D products be installed other than with Central?
I attach these photos, of how I tried to install in P3D.
Thanks i need help

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  Windows 10

Simulator:  P3D V4.5

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

1.png

2.png

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.png

10.jpg

11.jpg

central.log

Hi there,

Doug, the other day I already did the same process, and it did not work, but I just did it again and neither, the only difference is that now I have done it with the version that I have updated to Central V 4.1.3

There has to be some other solution, and if not what else can I do?

I feel bad enough, because there are many products that I have bought from you and I cannot use them or enjoy them.

Please help me, thanks

12.jpg

central.log

Hi

After you reinstall the P3D client, you will need to start the simulator and then shut it down first. Then open Orbx Central and it should be there. The video linked below are instruction on how to update the client, content and scenery modules....but you only want to do the client.

Hello Nick,

Problem solved, thank you very much.

I have changed the name to the area where P3D v4.5 was installed and I have called it PRPARD3D V4 and now it does recognize it.

I have had to uninstall Orbx Central and reinstall it and I have created two Libraries, one for XPlane 11 and the other for P3D v4, to do all the installations outside the simulators

Please tell Doug about it and thank him.

Thank you very much and greetings to all.

20.jpg

Archived