EGPH Lightning Issues

Hello,

as I understand it, you should see green lights on the centre line and blue edge lights just at sharp turns.

Other customers had complained that blue edge lighting everywhere did not reflect the real world situation.

Perhaps you disagree, I personally have no local knowledge.

And the second Question that i have :

Why is there no Option to disable all that animated People inside and Outside?

This is really eating Ressources and i heard from some People that the Performance is not so well.

SO why not giving us the Option to really Configure the Airportbecause now all you can do is turn the Statics on and Off

Thanks in advance

To the Problem with the Light. The Taxiways are dark.....

23 minutes ago, Kevin Handl said:

And the second Question that i have :

Why is there no Option to disable all that animated People inside and Outside?

This is really eating Ressources and i heard from some People that the Performance is not so well.

SO why not giving us the Option to really Configure the Airportbecause now all you can do is turn the Statics on and Off

Thanks in advance

To the Problem with the Light. The Taxiways are dark.....

First things first the taxi lights actually reflect the reality at the moment nothing wrong with them before they where not real second I do agree with u there should be a toll to remove the people but there is a solution for that go on your egph scenery folder and delete the pl bgl file and people will disappear 

Hi Kevin, 

The current taxi lights situation we impliment in the latest update of EGPH is the real current one in the airport. There are green lights on the taxi centerline and blue lights only in dangerous curves and exactly as we made it. 

We made that update with real time assitant from airprot ground crew. 

Raz

15 hours ago, Vieira12 said:

First things first the taxi lights actually reflect the reality at the moment nothing wrong with them before they where not real second I do agree with u there should be a toll to remove the people but there is a solution for that go on your egph scenery folder and delete the pl bgl file and people will disappear 

Thank you very much for the Info.

Please confirm PL.bgl??? cant find that File

To the Darkness...

Thats how it is in real???

With Taxi Lights on ?

EGPH Night.png

4 hours ago, Kevin Handl said:

Thank you very much for the Info.

Please confirm PL.bgl??? cant find that File

To the Darkness...

Thats how it is in real???

With Taxi Lights on ?

EGPH Night.png

That is the people flow bgl file is named  pl. bgl file in the scenery folder regarding the taxi lights I do have taxi lights in my scenery nothing wrong with them maybe there’s is an issue with your scenery folder 

because i believe its not the purpose to use landing Lights on a Taxiway to get it brighter when i have Taxi Lights...
I will remove that Airport from my Computer and maybe install it new, maybe there was a PRoblem with the Textures or whatsoever

7 minutes ago, Kevv said:

because i believe its not the purpose to use landing Lights on a Taxiway to get it brighter when i have Taxi Lights...
I will remove that Airport from my Computer and maybe install it new, maybe there was a PRoblem with the Textures or whatsoever

I work in aviation industry for 20 years at Gatwick and I have never seen an aircraft taxi without lights even during the day 

I can see the lights no problem at all without any aircraft lights and that's it from me to you cos your attitude its not the best and I don't have time for people like that you already gone on another thread saying that the developers are the issue wen the issue its clear either your scenery its not right example :using a profile for tomato shadeor pta  that its making the scenery go really dark or you expecting night club lights that are not the real thing  below pictures at midnight with tomato shade and no aircraft lights and I can see the taxi lights all there 

2020-4-6_15-2-8-459.jpg

2020-4-6_15-2-4-260.jpg

2020-4-6_15-1-41-828.jpg

1 hour ago, Vieira12 said:

I work in aviation industry for 20 years at Gatwick and I have never seen an aircraft taxi without lights even during the day 

Thank you

Here two things:

1.) Taxilights and Landing Lights are two different Things, 20 Years in Aviation Industry you should know that. Yes i have my Taxilights on thats what i wrote already!

2.)Who are you to tell me about my Attitude? The other Thread is about another Problem and YES there is clearly a lacking configuration Option. Period the End -> Take it as you may

As i said i am going to remove the Airport and reinstall it because there might be a Problem with the Textures.

Thanks for the Tip with the Animated People, i really appreciate that but still its my right to tell my Opinion that this should be an Option to disable without any fiddeling in the Scenery Folder !

2 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Can you see where you are going with your taxi lights, as I asked?

Hello Nick sorry i oversaw this answer.

No unfortunately i cant see where i am going with my Taxi Lights, i will do a reinstall and let you know if it might help :)

Archived