Orbx Central

Hello

In the old Orbx app I used to be able to go under Vector and then to "airport elevation" and disabled airports that seemed to have a problem with their elevation. It help to fix some problems. I have now upgraded to Orbx Central and have some airports that I would like to disable with regard to the "airport elevation" which seems to have fixed some problems in the past but I do not know where to go in or Orbx Central. Please help

Thanks

Jason

Hello Jason,

can I ask you to take a look at the User Guide, which you will find on the Orbx Central Help page.

Your exact question and possibly many others that you might wish to ask is answered there.

Configuring a product

Some products have their own settings and options that allow you to configure a product to your liking. If a product product is installed and has a control panel, you will find a ‘configure’ button within the options for that product. P4cxRXqNR-8_CdGNweNPdgWMvb1k7e2tP_AWoXuS

Clicking on configure will load up the product control panel and present options that can be used to customise your installation of the product.

• 8 months later...

Archived