No Buildings or ANYTHING at KTVL New Purchase

OK, so in addition to having a new KTEX that looks like crap with all the elevation issues (other thread), I bought KTVL at the same time, and I have no buildings or static aircraft or anything, just the runway and taxiways at KTVL. 

My library is the correct order, I have run the elevation exclusions in Vector, deleted the scenery. cfg. Seriously, why won't anything work the first time when I install a new Orbx scenery?

No buildings here either:

I updated to FTX Central yesterday but kept the same file locations in the P3D root folder.  Four airports were updated at the same time including KTVL but the other three are just fine.  

I saw other comments on this thread regarding Orbx Object Flow 2 so I checked and I don't see any duplication (See attached) besides, only this one airport if affected.  I deleted and reinstalled KTVL and the Scenery Library as well but...no joy.

My KTVL scenery worked fine before Orbx Central and I'm not aware of any changed to my system that could cause this problem.

Thanks for any help,

Jim Martin,

a.k.a. RampStrike

1241699779_ObjectFlow.thumb.JPG.714eb75567e0fa54457c4e2c1cf8596f.JPG987520222_NoObjectFlow.JPG.4823bb6b69764cfc66d2982a60930b29.JPG

KTVL.thumb.JPG.50afab4a502e64be46eb2e06d299901d.JPG

Nick:

Thanks for your very prompt reply.

I misunderstood your previous post but I've got it now:  I uninstalled the one Object Flow I already had and installed a new Object Flow from FTX Central and that surprisingly did the trick.  Surprisingly because, apparenlty, only KTVL was affected.

No matter!  All's well. 

Thanks again for your help,

Jim Martin

a.k.a. RampStrike

Archived