Order of Orbx and stuff in my P3D v4.5

Hello simmers!!

Hope you are having a good cuarentine time.

I think I have an issue with the installation order of Orbx products in my "Scenery" menu in Prepar3D v4.5

I don't know if I have the correct priority order of these stuff. I wish you all could help me because I have some custom sceneries that are not performing well.

Here some pics about the order that I have and some sceneries...

OF7QPlG.png

Pd: Sorry for my English. 

Hello simmers!!

Hope you are having a good cuarentine time.

I think I have an issue with the installation order of Orbx products in my "Scenery" menu in Prepar3D v4.5

I don't know if I have the correct priority order of these stuff. I wish you all could help me because I have some custom sceneries that are not performing well.

Here some pics about the order that I have and some sceneries...

OF7QPlG.png

o5wwCjQ.png

MqEy3RS.png

In this one, the PAPI and lighting system is above the terrain. Also, the surrounding terrain is higher than the Runway!! :( 

4izXxuq.jpg?1

And in this one, the buildings in the runway. 

hKU0kVN.jpg

Hope you have a little time for helping me. I'd appreciate it. THANKS!!

Pd: Sorry for my English. 

Hi, welcome to the forums

Please use the insertion point tool in Orbx Central found under settings to move all your non Orbx 3rd party scenery to the top of your scenery library.

You can go to settings/Insertion Point and set them like this.
Ensure all of your 3rd party non Orbx addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.
Then in Orbx Central Insertion points "Orbx Airports and Regions”, put your last non Orbx 3rd party listed in your scenery library addon in the INSERTED BELOW window.
Then for the "Orbx Global openLC” ensure the Orbx Airports and Regions are in the INSERTED BELOW window.

39 minutes ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi, welcome to the forums

Please use the insertion point tool in Orbx Central found under settings to move all your non Orbx 3rd party scenery to the top of your scenery library.

You can go to settings/Insertion Point and set them like this.
Ensure all of your 3rd party non Orbx addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.
Then in Orbx Central Insertion points "Orbx Airports and Regions”, put your last non Orbx 3rd party listed in your scenery library addon in the INSERTED BELOW window.
Then for the "Orbx Global openLC” ensure the Orbx Airports and Regions are in the INSERTED BELOW window.

Hi Doug, thanks for answering and helping me. 

Can you show me with pictures or screenshots what I have to do? I'm a little confused with that. :( 

Just like this?

oSPoCqV.png

What didn't work?

What airports are your images of?

Also please post a copy of your “scenery.cfg” file and the “add-ons.cfg” and the “scenery_add-ons.xml” file found at C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4.

7 hours ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

What didn't work?

What airports are your images of?

Also please post a copy of your “scenery.cfg” file and the “add-ons.cfg” and the “scenery_add-ons.xml” file found at C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4.

It shows the same terrain elevation issue.

The images are Virtualcol sceneries (The requested sceneries to Fly in Colombia with IVAO) And the images are from SKBQ and SKPE airports.

m1WcFl5.png

pLLNEfs.png

scenery.cfg.txt

Hi Jorge

The insertion point is not set correctly.

You will need to use your "Addon Scenery" entry in your scenery library and select it to be in the "Orbx Airports and Regions" insert below window as the non Orbx 3rd party entry.

Then run the Vector AEC (Airport Elavation Correction) tool.

Also, there is no need for you to quote my replies as it is only you and I in this conversation. You can just click in the reply window and reply. :)

Sorry for annoying you again!! :( But I still have the problem with the elevation in one airport. 

image.thumb.png.cd3c202499956cea4fcac02d9d178986.png

I just did what you said before using de AEC and still have the same problem. Also, I added the "Addon scenery" to the correct position and still have this issue. 

I just clicked in Run Auto-Configuration. Or do I need to do something else?

kQSMNfR.png

And have this like this... 

P2nUj8o.png

Can you show me with a picture or screenshot what you say please? I dont understand you at 100%.

I mean "Addon Scenery" is one of the diferents Customs Sceneries that I have. It the main file with Virtualcol sceneries, also I have 4 more sceneries in diferents folders as you see in the screenshot (PKsim etc)

I mean, not all my custom sceneries are inside de "Addon scenery" folder. Is there a problem if I have it like that way?

Please post a copy of your “scenery.cfg” file and the “add-ons.cfg” and the “scenery_add-ons.xml” file found at C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4.

Please note: Do not open the files and copy and paste the contents, just attach the files.

• 1 year later...

Archived