Corruption Occuring in P3Dv4 with Vegetation

Some time ago i opened a thread on here about the same topic which eventually faded as no real fix came, it seems that something in the last few weeks maybe months has once again corrupted my P3Dv4 setup and partially stopped trees and other vegetation to not show in the sim.

I noticed this after posting here a week ago when i spotted no trees around Luton city using UK2000 Luton HD, i removed the scenery and still the issue persisted which makes me feel like there is absolutely something within Orbx that is corrupting my setup. I had thought this was a UK2000 bug but since its happening all over the place im more sung towards a corruption in Orbx some place.

Now the way i got around this problem last time it happened was to quite simply remove my entire setup and start again which is time consuming to say the least and surely unnecessary.

I had noticed no trees around Basel by Justsim and again Southampton in the exact same level as previously...I use Orbx England EU and OpenLC Europe.

Can we try and identify whats happening here please?

I have ORBXLIBS 19.7.0

For referral:

Hello,

as for the Orbx airports in TEGB, they have been fixed by having autogen added to their photo inserts.

UK 2000 airports cause the same problem and one of their customers has very kindly provided a fix

that you can find at the UK 2000 forums.

There are a few products that in trying to add their autogen versions to the P3D autogen definitions

effectively wipe out the P3D/Orbx definitions and cause autogen to disappear in random places.

I think that is the full list of possible causes and it is therefore possible that one or more of them have

been unintentionally introduced  

Understood, however i think Ive found that thread but it talks of TrueEarth and i have absolutely no TE product installed.

I do think if this is the cause of loss in what i am referring to then it would be an idea for both parties to talk to get some form of exception made so it doesn't cause more finger pointing in the wrong directions??

I just spotted someone over on Justsims facebook page flagging tree loss around their Moscow scenery and it could very well be down to this issue we talk of here

Archived