Unable to install Orbx products

Old Orbx customer and recently decided to retry when I saw some freeware that interested me namely openLC Mesh South America and PrecipitFX. I have P3Dv4.5 and I am using Orbx Central latest version to install and every  time I try to install options in the "My Products:" menu I get the red warning (see attached screenshot). I even get the error when I try to install the Libraries.

Here is my log file.

Thanks for your help.

Orbx.jpg

central.zip

Hello,

Please try the following from our user guide:

Could not download and save the manifest

The most common cause of this is some form of software on your computer that interferes with your network connection (such as a strict firewall or proxy server). The manifest files are served from our infrastructure provider Google, therefore anything that may be preventing a secure connection being made to Google can cause this error.

You can disable the strict network security requirements used by manifest downloading by performing the following:

Windows

• Make sure Orbx Central is not running

• Right-click on your Orbx Central shortcut and press ‘Properties’

• In the ‘Target:’ box, add strict-ssl false

BLgU6VM-kzDpbxZghbwSULclyBSW2uw9bSt5DtqL

• Press OK

• Start Orbx Central by double-clicking on that shortcut

Note: You may need to press ‘Open File Location’ on the icon in order to find the actual shortcut.

Mitchell thanks for your quick response however it did not work. I even put my anti virus on hold and tried it to no success. You should probably need to know that I cannot manually download anything, including the libraries, off your site except Orbx Central. Not sure where to go from here. Also I don't have the user guide.

Thanks

Tom

Archived