Pacific Fjords - PAKT and PANT underground

Dears,

I am one of those who have to #stayathome here in Poland. So I figured that Orbx  sale offer came right on time to explore VAST OUTDOOR SPACES of Pacific Fjords - at least virtually.

The addon is great obviously :D

There's a pinch of salt however.

I have some elevation issues there - so far in PAKT and PANT (the one upgraded with PFJ not stand alone). I ran AEC but this did not resolve the problem. Suprisingly enough I do not even see PAKT in the list in Vector settings.

Vector_no_PAKT.thumb.png.da152a070eecdab0c72472834babd2cb.png

PAKT.thumb.png.0dcbb89824d29a34ded7cb5be8ec3a98.png

PANT.png

Hi there,

neither PAKT nor PANT have their default elevation altered by Global Vector and thus they don't appear in the AEC search list.

Pacific Fjords does change the elevations of PAKT and PANT. If there are display conflicts as per your screenshots you might have a third-party add-on active that also includes airport facilities files for PAKT and PANT. If you don't know which add-on that might be, run a Windows Explorer search of your entire flightsim folder tree for all .bgl files that include the airport's ICAO as part of their names -- e.g., search term *PAKT*.bgl . Once complete you should be able to sort the result by "Folder". What you're looking for are files that are outside the \Orbx\ subfolders as they may indicate the location of the conflicting add-on, which can then be deactivated by either renaming the file extension to "OFF" or similar or unchecking its folder in the scenery library menu. If you're not sure how to proceed start a new support thread and post a list or screenshot of the search results with full file names and folder paths.

Cheers, Holger

Archived