Refunds

I went to purchase Great Britain South completing the purchase on my credit card. On trying to process the download I found that I have insufficient GB space to complete. There is nothing that I can delete to make the required space. What is the procedure to obtain a refund of the charge?

Hello,

while we do not know why it is impossible for psk2449 to release enough free space to install,

the installed size is stated on the Orbx Direct product page.

We will need to hear back the available disk space and the exact problem before offering any solutions. 

Nick, I only have 15GB left free on my C: drive. Have 1.4 Tbts available on D; drive . Do not know if this can be accessed? Was staggered to realise that the download was 40 odd Gbs, almost as big as Windows 10 itself. I also have a plug in expansion drive of 931Gbs.Can this be accessed? 

Hello,

it appears that you do not have a problem after all.

As you must be using P3D v4 or X Plane 11, Orbx Central gives the ability to move both

the installer and the installed product to a location of your choice.

You therefore need to add no files of any size to your C drive.

You can find the User Guide in Orbx Central.

If your Windows folder really is approaching 40 GB, you need to do some housework.

Nick,

It was my own fault for not reading the requirements carefully. ( It was the Great Britain South True Earth file that was 45.8 GBs) . I know that it is easy to merge my C: and D: hard disk but doing so deletes what appear to be crucial files  on D:  As I said, I have 1.4 Tbts available on D:  I know how to load or move a program directly on to D: but am not sure what you are refering to as the "installer" in this case.  I am using P3Dv4. which is loaded in Program Data on C: drive. Are you saying that I can move P3Dv4 onto D:?  Would Flyinside still be able to find it or do I move it too?

Regards

Trevor

Nick

Thanks very much. I've moved P3Dv4 onto D drive and it seems quite happy there and works fine with Flyinside and Oculus.  I'll have to reload a few items of scenery though. Got masses of room now.

Best Regards

Trevor

Archived