Error locating image file TE Florida

sammy

I downloaded and installed TE Florida but getting error message when I load the scenery. I had similar issues with TE Washington and when I downloaded manually it worked. When I try to download this manually I get this message: This product does not have a full build download available. 

l verified the files successfully and still doesn't work. Why can't I download manually and how do I fix this?

Annotation 2020-03-20 134556.png

I don't recognise the names of those missing files. I could be wrong but they are more like Forkboy's files. I don't have the HD version installed so i need to get clarification from @Tony Wroblewski as to whether the file names are from TE Florida. In my SD version I see no files with Florida_2015 nor any files ending inNAIP16. I do see that type of file name though in my Forkboy ortho downloads, but I don't have his Florida ortho as i have the Orbx one.

Let's get Tony to comment first.

Regarding downloading manually, it is now not an option and Orbx Central is to be used.

Hello,

you seem to have missed the point, the error message does not refer to an Orbx product and therefore

installing it again will make no difference at all.

Please carefully note the folder name and location of the error report:

Annotation 2020-03-20 134556.png

versus the installed location of the Orbx product, this is the same file structure as the SD version.

3.jpg

This is a line from a readme for the freeware Florida:

Q) I get an error that says a DDS file is missing.
A) Most likely a conversion error.  Check to see that you have correct # of DDS files and they are all the same size (10.6 mb for PC, larger for Mac)

If you meant installing Florida_2015_1m again, I cannot see a good outcome of trying to run two competing products for the same location.

Archived