Luton No Trees?

Hi Nick,

Correct yes UK2000 Luton sorry.

I shot over to UK2000 to start with yesterday and Gary replied with no idea what might be causing it. I then removed the UK2000 scenery and the loss still persists which made me think it must be an Orbx fault somewhere in my setup? Unless other users equally havent got trees in the area shown?

Hello,

here is EU England as it should be:

1.jpg

I would like to mention that you came to these forums to ask about Orbx EU England and overlooked mentioning UK 2000 and now I see

in another topic that you also have Gaya Kos, which it quite likely is the cause of your missing trees, something that it does to all of its users. 

In order to provide support that is not hazy or lacklustre, as you were kind enough to post on the UK 2000 forum, it is necessary for the customer to provide all relevant detail, or precise advice becomes impossible, especially as the goalposts move each time there is a further revelation.

Please try the advice that you have now been given by a fellow customer and see if the complete removal of the free version of Kos does solve the problem.

Thanks.

Archived