Object flow module

Whenever I load up steam edition of fsx it always says there is an object flow module problem. It then says it doesn't recommend starting it up, so I don't. Then when I load into the sim it goes really la

ggy. This is the first time I have encountered this issue. Any help would be appreciated

Hello leobot,

Check in FSX – Orbx - FTX_AU – FTXAA_OrbxLIBS – Scenery if you have a ModuleInstaller.cfg and an ObjectFlow.dll either side of the ModuleInstaller.exe.

If not please Right click and run as Administrator the ModuleInstaller.exe to be found in that folder.

Thanks for your reply but a object flow doesn't go on top. It is there on the bottom just to make sure I am doing this right. It should say product: dynamic object placement module and then do I choose my fsx path and then click install. Is this right?

Yes it is there. However my performance is awful and it only started when I first started getting the error message. Do you think it is a problem with global? I run a pretty good machine in terms of fsx se I use an i5 4690k at 3.5 gtx1070 ti 8gb and 8gb ram. I usually get around 40-50 FPS at add-on airports with the aerosoft. However since getting the error message I have been getting 2 fps. 

1 hour ago, leobot said:

Do you think it is a problem with global?

Running a Verify Files on your Orbx products can do no harm and will correct any discrepancies.

Have you checked your Insertion Points in Orbx Central are correct ?

On 3/7/2020 at 3:24 PM, Smudger said:

Hello leobot,

Check in FSX – Orbx - FTX_AU – FTXAA_OrbxLIBS – Scenery if you have a ModuleInstaller.cfg and an ObjectFlow.dll either side of the ModuleInstaller.exe.

If not please Right click and run as Administrator the ModuleInstaller.exe to be found in that folder.

I'm having the same issue. I can confirm that these files are here in the proper directory and in the proper placement. What do I need to do to get this error message to go away?

FSX Error.jpg

• 11 months later...

Hello,

you should not see that.

Please go to FSX\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery and delete

the two objectflow .dll files.

Run verify files for the Orbx Libraries.

The open your fsx.cfg file and in the [Trusted] section, delete the line(s)

that contain the word objectflow.

Then restart FSX and you should see this message:

1.jpg

Click on Run and then on Yes in the next message.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived