Missing airport .Bgl file

MJG001

Hi all. I recently purchased my first FTX region (Northern Ireland) for FSX Steam. I have been using the base pack along with Vector, trees HD and openLC Europe for a while already and I think they are great. However now when I install Northern Ireland, my local airport (Eglinton, EGAE) has lots of autogen such as buildings and trees within the airport boundry (see below). I believe my scenery library is in the correct order but have tried tinkering with it just in case but noting works. When I deactivate the Northern Ireland scenery the default airport loads fine but when NIR is activated I get the autogen problem. Therfore I believe the problem is with the NIR scenery and not anything else such as Vector. This has really been bugging me and I have even tried re-installing FSX along with all scenery but nothing has fixed the issue. Has anyone seen this before?

The airport when the scenery is activated20200217220439_1.thumb.jpg.35d958bda11b6c2a0bc961f6f3b2916a.jpg20200217220528_1.thumb.jpg.2c72e5b6620fc3c902123d9b52ca3b55.jpg

The airport when the scenery is deactivated20200217221001_1.thumb.jpg.2e51fe828c659b20be4b202c3bd12701.jpg

My scenery library Untitled.thumb.jpg.22e270187c7e5ae9584c9fcd81f43760.jpg

I recently purchased FTX EU Northern Ireland for FSX (transaction number: 5e425ca318d7e). All is ok other than one airport which has autogen scenery within the airport boundary and all over the runways/taxiways. The airport buildings are present but there is no airport background, just autogen.

I ruled out a scenery library order issue and after looking through some of the Orbx files I noticed that this airport (EGAE) has no airport.Bgl file, only an objects.Bgl file. All other airports in the region have both an airport.bgl and an object.bgl and they all work perfectly.

I tried verifying he files as well as reinstalling the scenery pack through Orbx central and by downloading manually from the website but the file is still nowhere to be seen. My librarys are also up to date as well. 

Does anyone know how i could fix this or get the missing file?

Thanks

Matthew

Archived