EGNM Stutters !!

mikee

Hello ,

I have Installed EGNM Leeds into my Prepard3DV4.5 and it is very nice , thank you very much , you have done an amazing job :)

However I get major stutters on this airport.

Frames are fluctuating from 15 - 55 !!

Please have a look at my shots below and check my frames !!

ARHJxDp.jpg

lLJNsKO.jpg

6tIYG8p.jpg

JHERIst.jpg

wX1A0eL.jpg

VT12ZDb.jpg

9jczw6w.jpg

QUtYReW.jpg

gkgbUxj.jpg

5gT0kJZ.jpg

EprRoWa.jpg

5cbltxv.jpg

BCqOZjP.jpg

Any Idea what is going On ?

Mike

I don't own Orbx EGNM but I had the same problem with Orbx LEBB and in my case it depended on AA's P3D setting.
With my hardware configuration of my PC all the Orbx scenarios in my possession such as ESSA-KSAN-KJAC or LIEO
I can set in P3D AAx8SSAA and have between 35/40 fps stable without stutter obviously depending on the weather and air traffic
while at LEBB I was having the same problems you had with EGNM.
I resolved the situation at LEBB by lowering the AA to AAxMSAA and I have a minimum of 40 fps and the stutters are gone.

So I suggest you try to lower the setting of AA in P3D to see if the situation improves a EGNM.

18 minutes ago, robpol471 said:
I don't own Orbx EGNM but I had the same problem with Orbx LEBB and in my case it depended on AA's P3D setting.
With my hardware configuration of my PC all the Orbx scenarios in my possession such as ESSA-KSAN-KJAC or LIEO
I can set in P3D AAx8SSAA and have between 35/40 fps stable without stutter obviously depending on the weather and air traffic
while at LEBB I was having the same problems you had with EGNM.
I resolved the situation at LEBB by lowering the AA to AAxMSAA and I have a minimum of 40 fps and the stutters are gone.

So I suggest you try to lower the setting of AA in P3D to see if the situation improves a EGNM.

Hello and thank you for your reply !!

I Owe all of the ORBX Products (except TE … ) . I never had any stutters except EGNM !

I Never use SSAA Only AA:8XMSAA !!

Maybe somebody from the Developers could tell us what is the issue here !

Mike

Just an Update !!

I Disable " Parked Cars " from Control Panel And Everything is Perfect Now , Smooth flight , No Stutters :)

Check Shots Below !

No Cars :

tsP4IlB.jpg

With Cars :

Cd5Q3j1.jpg

No Cars :

DsIZDZJ.jpg

With Cars :

Ctz72Bb.jpg

20-30 Frame Loss with Cars Enabled !!

Mike

5 hours ago, mikee said:

Just an Update !!

I Disable " Parked Cars " from Control Panel And Everything is Perfect Now , Smooth flight , No Stutters :)

Just want to confirm this, in case others have the same issue. Disabling parked cars cures the major stutters I had.

1 hour ago, mikee said:

Any Chance we can have a fix for this issue , so we can have at least some cars in the Parking lots ?

Best we can do is add an option to disable one of the two car placement files.

I'll put this on the list for a patch.

You could also try winding down your scenery detail level. The cars are each randomly assigned a detail level so that some will switch off at lower settings.

3 hours ago, Greg Jones said:

Best we can do is add an option to disable one of the two car placement files.

I'll put this on the list for a patch.

You could also try winding down your scenery detail level. The cars are each randomly assigned a detail level so that some will switch off at lower settings.

Great , thank you Greg :)

Archived