vague scenery textures and scenery order

Weijs

HI

After flying some minutes the scenery is vague, is refreshing too slow or is not refreshing anawhere quick enough. Frame rates are around 50, but FXS is not running smoothly. See pictures below.

To solve the problem I did apply Holger Sandmans "resolving rapid ground texture", verified libraries and Open LC Europe and I have tapped FSX-libraries in setting FSX. But that does not help.

Besides I noticed the scenery-order in FSX seems to be wrong:

1 - 9 Open LC Europe, 10 Open LC America 2, 11 FTX ARBX LIBS,

12 - 31 ORBX- airport, 32 - 55 ORBX regions,

56 FTX-22-Global Airport, 57 - 66 Aus vs 2, 67 FTX-22 OLC Fixed APT, 68 ORBX Open LC Europe lights,

69 - 71 ORBX LC Europe 1, America 1, 2 BASE 

72 - 92 ELPB en other non-ORBX airport and scenery,

93 addon scenery, 94 - 114 Edwards and parts of the world,

114 - 118 Vector, 119 BASE.

I have no idea how to fix. Can somebody help me?

I'am running FTX Central v4.

PC: Intel Core i7 4790, 3.6 Quad-core. NVidia Ge Force GTX 970.

YUJjTXK.jpg

58rr6Tt.jpg

vooraanzicht.jpg

Hi

I would go to settings/help and run the Sync Simulator function.

Then you can go to settings/Insertion Point and set them like this.

Ensure all of your 3rd party non Orbx addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.

Then in Orbx Central Insertion points "Orbx Airports and Regions”, put your last non Orbx 3rd party listed in your scenery library addon in the INSERTED BELOW window.

Then for the "Orbx Global openLC” ensure the Orbx Airports and Regions are in the INSERTED BELOW window.

42 minutes ago, Weijs said:

Is there something to do to fix?

Hello Harry,

it is to do with the LOD radius, in FSX.cfg that is set at [TERRAIN] LOD_RADIUS=4.500000, this is an aid to help VAS on a 32bit program.

You could set it larger in the FSX.cfg but at a cost to Virtual Address System, causing an OOM quicker.

P3Dv4.cfg is set to [TERRAIN] LOD_RADIUS=6.500000, clearer for further, but this is a 64bit program, without VAS concerns.

Archived