Strange textures at Prepunkah

I noticed the same thing with ANTS snowy mountains airports in FSX.  What a pity as I do a lot of flying around the snowys and ants airports are great. I wonder if the trees can be disabled so at least the buildings appear OK. Hope he updates it for use with FTX. :-*

• 3 weeks later...

That looks so funny  ;D . I'd leave it like that. Interesting though that it is a "texture format incompatible with FSX". Those trees call the default treesu.bmp file from the texture folder in FS9. I didn't make a special texture for them. I also included all the trees in the same bgl as the other objects. You could try going into the snowy mountains folder and deactivating "antsvegetation.bgl" by either removing it or changing the extension to ".off" or something similar. This file has all the tree models and if it ain't there then I guess the trees won't show (at least in FS9).

Sorry Petejohno. I won't be updating them anytime soon (need a new computer and a fortune to pay for all the FSX software to go with it). Of course if any FTX developer wants to borrow the models I'd be happy to talk to them (saves me having to do the hard work of converting them :) )

Archived