Can't download ORBX Central with 32bit Win 7 sp1?

carson

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system: Windows 7 sp1 

Simulator:  FSX SE

Screenshot:  

Issue:  Purchased Pacific Fjords and it will not download into FTX Central 3. I have tried to download, and install ORBX Central, but I receive the message that it is only compatible with 64bit Windows. Does this mean I can no longer purchase ORBX products? My  previous add ons from your team still function great in the sim as it is. Is there any kind of work around for people with older hardware?

Thank you for your response. I really enjoy the ORBX product line, but I'm saddened this day has come. I will continue to use what I have already purchased and installed. I have no interest, or means to upgrade my hardware at this time.  I guess I need to start working on getting a refund for pacific fjords since I cant use it. Kind of a bummer, but thanks for clarifying.

• 4 months later...

Nick,

After applying due diligence and searching for similar topics, I'm replying to the question you asked back in January because nobody answered yet and I've got something to add.

Can confirm that at least on my legacy system running FTX 3.3.9.3, while the software initializes like usual and successfully negotiates my login credentials, it pushes to update in every way visible. 

Left pane also only shows the Global category. Where normally I would see my purchased scenery packages identified and expanded in the right pane for each category, every grid item on the right pushes for an update. Since the grid items are superseded by the update prompt, it can be ostensibly derived that it is now impossible to either update or repair individual scenery packages at this point from FTX.

Again, I thought it might be helpful in some way to see this behavior from a legacy end-user experience perspective.

Respectfully,

-- Scav.

Archived