EGLC GSX parking ?

• 2 weeks later...

Calling up GSX is not a solution. GSX won't provide services if you are too distant from a parking stand as defined by the underlying ADE (AFCAD) file, regardless of what the visuals in the sim portray.

There appears to be no alternate ADE file, which makes all stands available, if you uncheck each of the gate (no statics) options in the configuration for EGLC in Orbx Central.
I had to use the third party program Airport Design Editor to add all the missing stands.

• 1 year later...
On 1/28/2020 at 5:33 PM, F737NG said:

Calling up GSX is not a solution. GSX won't provide services if you are too distant from a parking stand as defined by the underlying ADE (AFCAD) file, regardless of what the visuals in the sim portray.

There appears to be no alternate ADE file, which makes all stands available, if you uncheck each of the gate (no statics) options in the configuration for EGLC in Orbx Central.
I had to use the third party program Airport Design Editor to add all the missing stands.

sorry to return an old thread but how does your ai aircraft park when landing? I’ve used Ade editor to add all missing gates which is fine however landing aircraft just park directly on the gate and don’t turn in like they should have I done something wrong In Ade editor? This is only an issue with arriving ai departing ai when loaded up at Eglc for example are parked correctly I am using Orbx tru earth not sure if this is an issue ?

15 hours ago, Gustavo22 said:

sorry to return an old thread but how does your ai aircraft park when landing? I’ve used Ade editor to add all missing gates which is fine however landing aircraft just park directly on the gate and don’t turn in like they should have I done something wrong In Ade editor? This is only an issue with arriving ai

Unfortunately, the AI engine is not clever enough to make the arriving aircraft turn and park like they do in real life at EGLC.
AI aircraft will always take the shortest route, so even having a one-way system in a loop between taxiway and parking spot does not work.

Send your frustrations about this limitation to LM on the Feature Requests section of the Prepar3D forums.