Apparently P3Dv4 EGPH is not compatible with P3Dv4 TEGB North

stiletto2

Based on the Orbx Direct site, EGPH XP11 works with TEGB North XP11 but EGPH P3DV4 does not work with TEGB North P3Dv4 as it requires the buyer to have Global Base Pack, Global openLC Europe or EU Scotland, none of which I have.  When will EGPH P3Dv4 be updated to be compatible with TEGB North P3Dv4 so that I only need to have TEGB North to buy EGPH.

Rod

35 minutes ago, Flygsidan said:

There are several topics of this alteady. Orbx are working on an update to EGPH including many issues discovered by users on these forums

I have already read through most of the postings on the bugs with EGPH, but did not see any that mentioned an update that would make the P3Dv4 version compatible with TEGB North for P3Dv4.  If you know of a post with that information can you point me to the post?

Thanks.

Rod

Hello,

the product page needs some work and I will ask for it to be done.

The up to date answer is that the airport will work as intended if you have EITHER Global Base OR EU Scotland.

open LC Europe is an optional extra for Global Base and although it does make the areas around the airport

look better, it is most certainly not a requirement on its own, as it does not work without Global Base.

Now that TEGB North has been released, it also becomes one of the requirements but as it is a stand alone

product, it DOES NOT require the addition of any of the other three.

To be absolutely clear, to work as intended, this product requires:

EITHER Global Base OR EU Scotland OR True Earth Great Britain North.

The airport can of course be used on its own but the area around it will not look as the developer intended it to.

I hope that this clears up the confusion caused by the product page.

11 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

the product page needs some work and I will ask for it to be done.

The up to date answer is that the airport will work as intended if you have EITHER Global Base OR EU Scotland.

open LC Europe is an optional extra for Global Base and although it does make the areas around the airport

look better, it is most certainly not a requirement on its own, as it does not work without Global Base.

Now that TEGB North has been released, it also becomes one of the requirements but as it is a stand alone

product, it DOES NOT require the addition of any of the other three.

To be absolutely clear, to work as intended, this product requires:

EITHER Global Base OR EU Scotland OR True Earth Great Britain North.

The airport can of course be used on its own but the area around it will not look as the developer intended it to.

I hope that this clears up the confusion caused by the product page.

Hi Nick

I was about to buy Sumburgh airport when I noticed that a prerequisite product is EU Scotland which I don't have, I have just installed TrueEarth GB North and would I be correct in assuming that Sumburgh will work correctly with TrueEarth GB North?

Archived