TEGBNorth-OUK & EGEH

Hi

Major problems for the airfield at Out Skerries- OUK.  The island of Grunay is flat as a pancake at sea level with the airfield runway floating above.  One of the most challenging landings in the UK has become a whole lot harder.

Also the immediate area around EGEH Whalsay airfield is not looking too good!

Iain 

Hi Iain,

Just checked OUK and can confirm your observations.

It seems to be something in the FTX_EU_!GBN_06_CVX layer that's flattening the island.

I've so far mainly been flying in the southern part of Scotland and have been pleasantly surprised to find how well your airports, generally, fit in with the ORBX scenery (with the help of an odd exclude file here and there of course!).

Best Wishes for the New Year, 

John

• 3 weeks later...

I am a great fan of Orbx, but I must say that ,   — shouldn’t someone on the team have a quick check around the scenery. The Skerries is such a mess that even any sort cursory glance can see it.  Obviously not checked at all.?  

Im sure Orbx will correct it eventually. Please also ,if not noted that Muckle Flugga lighthouse is missing again ( was missing on regions version 1 also).

best wishes, and it is wonderful to have Scotland True Earth. Thank you.

On 1/20/2020 at 11:15 PM, capablanca said:

Im sure Orbx will correct it eventually. Please also ,if not noted that Muckle Flugga lighthouse is missing again ( was missing on regions version 1 also).

@ Muckle Flugga has not been done as a high detail POI but it will be included in the next service pack as a low detail model.

With the Skerries I assume that you are referring to the "Out Skerries" and not "The Skerries" northwest of Wales? The "Out Skerries" have been bugixed as well and will be shipped with the next service pack.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived