Hello, I just recently purchased KMBS airport, and upon landing, I noticed I had double jetways. One seems to be static, while the SODE jetway performs as intended. The 4 gates that have jetways are all doing the same.  I also just purchased KIDA, and the jetways there are as intended and I am not having this problem there. I have read from GSX that this can be caused by multiple AFCADs at the airport, but this is the first time anything has been installed at KMBS.

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (5).png

I am having the same problem.  Recently uninstalled my turbulent version of KMBS and installed the ORBX version in its place.  I loaded the airport to verify the install was successful and I have double jetways at every gate.  All of the turbulent files were removed thru the uninstaller so I dont think its remnants from the previous install.  I checked for duplicate afcads and cant seem to find any.  Also, the duplicate jetways appear to be the same exact texture as the SODE jetway texture, so I dont believe its a GSX jetway.  Any ideas on how to fix?

thanks.  But i dont have the SDX folder referenced in the link.  Additionally, the red "X"'s i was referring to was in place of each of the jetway locations (leading me to believe that I deleted the folder for the jetway, and not remnants from the turbulent installation).  

let me ask you this, I noticed that I have two copies of the KMBS sode data folder - one in the KMBS airport folder in my ORBX library, and one in the default sode location (see below).  Is this correct?

C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects\sode_kmbs_jetway

E:\ORBX Library\p3dv4\KMBS MBS International Airport\ORBX\SODE_Data\simobjects\sode_kmbs_jetway

Hello,

I am seeing this folder only.

C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects\sode_kmbs_jetway

I have never had the original version, so if you see anything else with kmbs on it, delete

that but leave the sode_kmbs_jetway folder and see what happens.

I am guessing that the files in the Orbx folder are there as backups.

Ok....if its a backup, we have the same exact setup.  Not sure what the problem is.  But this is clearly a case of if aint broke dont fix it.  For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to finally install my turbulent addons thru ORBX central.......despite not having any problems with my existing installation.  So stupid!  :'(

thanks for ur help tho.  really appreciate how quickly you got back to me.

2019-12-31_8-57-48-318 (2).jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

It looks like the static placement file hasn't been removed after the SODE jetways were updated. We'll update the installer but in the meantime you can disable the file PLC_Jetways.BGL from the FTX_AA_KMBS\Scenery folder.

Cheers,

Greg

27 minutes ago, Greg Jones said:

Hi everyone,

It looks like the static placement file hasn't been removed after the SODE jetways were updated. We'll update the installer but in the meantime you can disable the file PLC_Jetways.BGL from the FTX_AA_KMBS\Scenery folder.

Cheers,

Greg

Perfect thanks Greg 

• 2 months later...

Archived