BUG REPORT Lincolnshire airfields no autogen

Have just installed TE GB Central.  There is no autogen (Hangars, ATC, fire sctn etc) visible on RAF Cranwell (EGYD), Coningsby (EGXC) and Waddington (EGXW).  The Domestic Sites (married quarters) are fine.  There is correct autogen on Scampton.

Chris

3 hours ago, Banananav said:

Have just installed TE GB Central.  There is no autogen (Hangars, ATC, fire sctn etc) visible on RAF Cranwell (EGYD), Coningsby (EGXC) and Waddington (EGXW).  The Domestic Sites (married quarters) are fine.  There is correct autogen on Scampton.

Chris

Please note that none of the TEGB or TE US regions include any Orbx airports. They are all the default XP Gateway ones. There are some RAF airfields in the scenery section of the forums.x-plane.org site as per link below:

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/search/&q=waddington&type=downloads_file&nodes=80&search_and_or=or&sortby=relevancy

• Nick Cooper changed the title to BUG REPORT Lincolnshire airfields no autogen

Thank you Jon, I now understand.

The TE P3D products have a full default airfield “make-over”.

The TE XPlane products do not and you are at the mercy of the XPlane developer community.

Yet both are the same price.

Don’t think I’ll be going any further down the XPlane route.

Rgds

Chris

Hello,

it's not a case of value for money, as I understand it, X Plane 11 will not let developers randomly upgrade airports without

them all having to be approved before they can be used.

Apart from anything else, that should, one might think, ensure that they all meet a minimum standard.

It is a completely different environment to FSX or P3D and cannot be judged using the same standards.

Archived