YMEN

Hi I recently purchased YMEN and upon installation noticed many elevation anomaly’s muchto my surprise with AU2.

Afterwards I searched these forums for a fix and found a flatten file that “fixed it” but it’s a pretty ugly “fix” for my newly purchased airport.

Is there work being done or have I missed a more permanent way of addressing the issue? The way it is I believe is not up to the ORBx standards that I would expect from them to be honest.

Hmmmm something strange is going on.  I just went in to my YMEN in OCv4.0.33 and the Control Panel had no options at all.  I then ran Verify Files and got this Control Panel: 

Tried FSX and got the same result.

By the way YMEN has been partially modified for AUV2, however there are a few small trenches that have as yet not been able to be fixed.  Something to do with the original airport development that was non-standard or something like that. Here's a link tot he announcement of the partial fix:

YMEN1.thumb.jpg.62d27fa0217d628819b5f0d0de8b6f76.jpg

I too have the same issue. No Australia Version 2 to tick so Nick you do seem to have a different version. Any chance of a simple interim fix like you did for Fly Tampa Sydney in ORBX Central? If it is in the "Too Hard Tray" then understandable that you cannot do it.

Thanks

Bernie

7 hours ago, BernieFlyer said:

I too have the same issue. No Australia Version 2 to tick so Nick you do seem to have a different version. Any chance of a simple interim fix like you did for Fly Tampa Sydney in ORBX Central? If it is in the "Too Hard Tray" then understandable that you cannot do it.Thanks Bernie

Hello Bernie,

there is a fix but it is not quite a full fix and no credit is due to me.

Graham gave it to me to try out, which is why I have the modified control panel.

I will let you have the files but you should understand that:

These are not future conditions, they are just for this fix.

1. it needs changes to AU Australia to be flawless. These should be included in the service pack

which is not too far away, we are told.

2. YMEN must be installed inside the P3D root folder or the control panel will not work.

3. there are more files than just the control panel, with a structure in the download that

must be maintained.

Unzip the file and copy the ORBX folder into your P3D v4 root folder.

Let any files overwrite when asked.

YMEN_Essendon.zip

Archived