Need to Change download location??

Brettaus

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  Windows 10

Simulator:  X - Plane 11.41

Screenshot:  

Issue:  I need to change the download location for the scenery packs I have purchased, my C:Drive doesn't have much room left but my D: drive (X- Plane 11 installed) has 735GB remaining, I have checked my Orbx Library is on the C: drive, I need to have it on the D: drive for downloading the my purchases.. an someone please advise how I change the download location, ok I have change the download location in the settings,But I'm now getting an error Message  "Communication Error" and it won't start download... Any advice would be greatly appreciated It was set to save the temp files to the C: Drive but I have set both to the D: drive.. but as I said i'm now getting communication Error"

Regards

Brett

Hi Nick, Sorry to be a pain I'm very new to this I'm sure once sorted all will be smooth sailing I have created a new Library called "Orbx Download" on my D: Drive I'm trying to delete the main and My Library but it just keeps spinning around then get the message "No response received timed out" then when I tried to connect the downloads the Message below came up?  

839888731_OrbxDownloads.thumb.jpg.db82de796ba3fda54c059e506feb3fc2.jpg

New Orbx Downloads.jpg

Comunnication Error.jpg

Hi Doug,

I think it is fixed, I uninstalled Orbx Central then installed again it started to download to the correct folder. Sorry for all the messages I'm very new to this and just needed to sort it out which I think has now happened, I will see how it goes once I start using X-Plane with the scenery installed.

Thank you to you and Nick for the help!

Hi Doug,

Still getting the same issue, I think the first download worked (Not sure) however when I tried to download my second purchase I got the communication error came up again

when I select to install to my X-Plane folder this is when I get the message my X-Plane folder is: D:\X-PLANE11, I have uploaded the log so you can see where I maybe going wrong.

Unfortunately my C Drive only has 189GB remaining as I have Adobe products installed for other work, So I have installed X-Plane on the D: Drive (735GB remaining) if someone can tell me how to setup the correct path so when I have to put in in Orbx Central for the first time I'm pointing to the correct folders

It asks for X-Plane folder,  Main folder (maybe i'm not pointing to correct folders)

I really appreciate the help.

Regards

Brett 

Orbx centralV2.txt

ok after 4 - 5 hours of playing around finally got the downloads to work, thanks fr the patients with all my messages.

Just a quick one I watched a video on you tube showing heaps of Australia I think it was called ORBX AU V2 is this available anywhere, it looked absolutely amazing

Archived