BUG REPORT - Lights sticking on the runway? - EGNX

Hi,

I only have base Xplane 11.40 wit Orbx XP11 Sceneries (including all TEs) and tons of ENG airports for Xplane11

Why are the lights on the runaway, won't this be a hazard - sure I can fly through them in the sim...but surely this is not the way it is supposed to look like.  Or is something wrong on my end.

Thanks

wrong_place_egnx.png

wrong_place_egnx_2.png

Hi @Jon Clarke - I just tried your way to doing and the lights did not show up but what if I am flying from different and coming to land at this airport - will the lights show up again?

Here is pic when I specifically chose runway 27; as this most unique way to solve this problem.  Thank you for the prompt response.

egnx_wierd_fix.png

15 minutes ago, Airwolf said:

Hi @Jon Clarke - I just tried your way to doing and the lights did not show up but what if I am flying from different and coming to land at this airport - will the lights show up again?

Here is pic when I specifically chose runway 27; as this most unique way to solve this problem.  Thank you for the prompt response.

egnx_wierd_fix.png

I am unsure but you could test and see. Report back with your results.

@Nick Cooper I confirm 2 anomalies at EGNX that require the devs fix. The first is that there are no runway edge lights which appear in the product pics but not in the download version. I attach a real world pic that confirms they do exist. The pic also shows the second anomaly which is that the taxiway entry to Runway 27 is not located in the right place. If Runway 27 is requested as the starting point in the sim then you get placed as in the  pic below. There appear to be 2 taxiway to runway points to runway 27 in the sim. The one where the sim places you and the one just a bit further down the runway, highlighted in pic 2.

Please arrange for this topic to now to be placed in the BUG report section. The post regarding the missing runway lights is a new one and was posted in the BUG section, so maybe it can be combined with this one as a EGNX BUG report?

Missing runway lights post:

Sim pic of runway 27 with 2 taxiway to runway points which will place the plane behind approach lights unless placed via the "fix" I discovered in a previous post and linked in my initial reply in this post by @Airwolf

InkedCapture_LI.thumb.jpg.9dc62dc7d8fa6372299a910e2e128030.jpg

Real life pic of what Runway 27 taxiway to runway 27 should look like and also showing runway edge lights visible.

48563741331_765c301a6f_b.thumb.jpg.7bf59e0ec37c314848ecf641539d5bad.jpg

• Nick Cooper changed the title to BUG REPORT - Lights sticking on the runway? - EGNX

Archived