Can't download TrueEarth Great Britain South

Hello,

I have recently purchased the True Earth GB South scenery and am unable to download/install it through FTX Central 3 and unable to download it normally through the manual downloads page. When I tried downloading manually, I received a 42gb file of the file extension "C4" and was unable to do anything with it.

In addition, I did not receive the usual confirmation of purchase email.

Transaction ID from my account listed below:

Thank you for any help

Transaction ID: 5de6f00e3493d
Product: TrueEarth Great Britain South
Amount paid: $27.48 AUD
Purchased at: 2019-12-03 23:38:20
Quantity purchased: 1

On 12/7/2019 at 1:29 AM, paulavny said:

Hello,

I have recently purchased the True Earth GB South scenery and am unable to download/install it through FTX Central 3 and unable to download it normally through the manual downloads page. When I tried downloading manually, I received a 42gb file of the file extension "C4" and was unable to do anything with it.

In addition, I did not receive the usual confirmation of purchase email.

Transaction ID from my account listed below:

Thank you for any help

Transaction ID: 5de6f00e3493d
Product: TrueEarth Great Britain South
Amount paid: $27.48 AUD
Purchased at: 2019-12-03 23:38:20
Quantity purchased: 1

Did this solve your problem? I got the exact same problem with a manual download. The user guide does not say how and the quoted solution above does not work for me.

Hello,

the Orbx Central User Guide does indeed say how.

Installing from a manual download zip

b97ydckntIwFSGib3IR_zv8TYOmt5B4sd6fKe3sv

If you prefer to download products via a third-party application, Orbx provides manual download zips files. These contain the product files and can be with Orbx Central.

Pressing the advanced install, underneath the Install button on a product page will open a file dialog. Simply select the downloaded zip file from the dialogue to begin the installation.

The manual download zips can be found on the OrbxDirect site. Visit orbxdirect.com/account and log into your account. Select a product from the list of which you want to download the manual zip. At the bottom of the product’s information page you can find a ‘MANUAL DOWNLOAD’ button. Pressing this button will initiate the download via your web browser. You can copy the download link to perform the download in another application.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings, my download is stuck on PAUSE in FTX Central for this product. I have tried a good dozen times but it is still stuck on PAUSE. All other purchased and freeware has downloaded and installed successfully with a successful AEC run. This occured after I received a Forced Migration dialog box. I did the migration, mirrored my mechanical drive to a SSD and TrueEarth Great Britain was running extremely slow so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it, well attempted.

On 12/18/2019 at 5:22 AM, BradB said:

Have you tried the new Orbx Central Vince for management of all of your Orbx products ? .

John

Hey John, no I need the updated version of FTX Central. I will see if that works.

3 hours ago, M110A2 said:

Hey John, no I need the updated version of FTX Central. I will see if that works.

Thanks John, ORBX TrueEarth Great Britain South is installed and a Nice New Look with ORBX Central. Almost one year with ORBX software and it keeps getting better. All I need now is more airports and Man I really wish I had at least half of the aircraft I do with FSX.

Archived