Black / Night / Water Terrain ERROR GLITCH on P3D V4.5

Hello to all !

I am having a problem after installing ORBX by Central, it appears like a GLITCH or missing textures of the terrain. I never had this problem before, I unistalled BASE PACK, VECTOR, LC's and Libraries and I install again, but the problem still.

I have delected Terrain.cfg just to make P3DV4 rebuilt again, but it does not work anyways.
I have go to settings in ORBX central and press in Sync Simulator but still not working as fine.

I attached my Central Log, Terrain.cfg and a Screen of the problem.

I hope you can help me !

GLITCH.PNG

central.log terrain.cfg

Hi

First please confirm the below basics.

All of the Global and OpenLC products and the Orbx Libraries need to be installed into the simulator root folder, not a library folder separate from the simulator.

Ensure the Orbx Libs are installed and up to date, and I would do a verify files of them from within Orbx Central.

Then make sure Objectflow is installed and that there is only one instance of it as per the below topic.

I would then go to settings/help and run the Sync Simulator function.

Then you can go to settings/Insertion Point and set them like this.

Ensure all of your 3rd party non Orbx addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.

Then in Orbx Central Insertion points "Orbx Airports and Regions”, put your last non Orbx 3rd party listed in your scenery library addon in the INSERTED BELOW window.

Then for the "Orbx Global openLC” ensure the Orbx Airports and Regions are in the INSERTED BELOW window.

On 12/3/2019 at 12:45 PM, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi

First please confirm the below basics.

All of the Global and OpenLC products and the Orbx Libraries need to be installed into the simulator root folder, not a library folder separate from the simulator.

I have just upgraded my PC and reinstalled W10x64, P3D and all ORBX products from scratch.

I have ORBX Global, Vector, HD Trees and Buildings and Orbx Libraries installed in the simulator root folder.

But all OpenLC, TE(GB and NL) and Airports (in fact rest of ORBX products) are installed in a library folder separate from the simulator.

Is this likely to cause issues? As I have out of memory issues at TEGB only.. the rest of P3D Orbx Products including TENL work perfect. 

See this thread for details "TEGB - EGLL / EGLC Out of Memory error"

Cheers,

M

Archived