orbx southern england scenery

William Burge

Dec 2, 8:37 AM AEDT

Hi,i am writing from scotland england.I purchased orbx scenery for scotland back in august and installed it without any trouble,so when i purchased the south of england i never except any problems.My first problem was trying to download to orbx central,it varied between 10% and 25% and then quit,when i tried again i had a constant error message on screen saying communication problem.I done a manual download but after 12 hours still did not extract and install the scenery.I have cleared the temp folder and emptied the cache,i hope you can help as you have a great product, my system is Hi,i am writing from scotland england.I purchased orbx scenery for scotland back in august and installed it without any trouble,so when i purchased the south of england i never except any problems.My first problem was trying to download to orbx central,it varied between 10% and 25% and then quit,when i tried again i had a constant error message on screen saying communication problem.I done a manual download but after 12 hours still did not extract and install the scenery.I have cleared the temp folder and emptied the cache,i hope you can help as you have a great product.Hi,i am writing from scotland england.I purchased orbx scenery for scotland back in august and installed it without any trouble,so when i purchased the south of england i never except any problems.My first problem was trying to download to orbx central,it varied between 10% and 25% and then quit,when i tried again i had a constant error message on screen saying communication problem.I done a manual download but after 12 hours still did not extract and install the scenery.I have cleared the temp folder and emptied the cache,i hope you can help as you have a great product. my system is a imac 5k, 27in, late 2014.processer 4 ghz intel core i7,memory 16gb 1600 mhz ddr3,graphics amd radeon m295x 4096 mb, running explane 11.40 64 bit . i hope you can me up and running enjoying a great product,take care,Will Burge.

Hi and welcome to the forums. i have extracted just a section of your post because you will see that the same post is repeated within the one post.

I will ask @Nick Cooper to forward this post to the Orbx Central forum as it appears to be an installation problem concerning Orbx Central.

The poster wrote:

Hi,i am writing from scotland england.I purchased orbx scenery for scotland back in august and installed it without any trouble,so when i purchased the south of england i never except any problems.My first problem was trying to download to orbx central,it varied between 10% and 25% and then quit,when i tried again i had a constant error message on screen saying communication problem.I done a manual download but after 12 hours still did not extract and install the scenery.I have cleared the temp folder and emptied the cache,i hope you can help as you have a great product. my system is a imac 5k, 27in, late 2014.processer 4 ghz intel core i7,memory 16gb 1600 mhz ddr3,graphics amd radeon m295x 4096 mb, running explane 11.40 64 bit . i hope you can me up and running enjoying a great product,take care,Will Burge.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Nick, many thanks for your reply,i see in the central guide it states that (high sierra is required 10.13) i have (sierra 10.12.6) does this mean that i am stuck,even though back in august i installed the north of england scenery with no problems,look forward to hearing back from you,thanks for your patience,Will.

Guest Josh Koz

Hi @william.burge,

Apple no longer supports macOS sierra (10.12.6) as of September 26, 2019. You can upgrade macOS to a supported version through the App Store.

Orbx Central requires at macOS High Sierra or later to function correctly.

Archived