Multiple Issues with Airports

iflygary

It is with no particular rhyme or reason but some of my Orbx airports are working properly while others aren't.  To date I have purchased all of the PNW airports that are available.  Of those here are the ones that are working properly:  Skagit Regional, Israel's Farm, Pearson, Swanson, Walter Sutton's and Darrington.  The others are not working properly.  I have attached screenshots as well as my Scenerypack.ini for review.  I am not sure what is going on and why this is happening.

Anacortes.png

Orcas Island.png

Your scenery_packs.ini was incorrectly layered in many areas so I have rearranged it for Keep a spare copy of this version as it will be valid whether or not it eliminates your current problem. The incorrect layering was masking several sceneries. it may not solve the incomplete display of your problem airports but it will help in other aspects. You may have to run the Verify Files for the problem airports if this scenery pack doesn't solve the issue.

scenery_packs.ini

John,

I have installed your scenery packs ini.  It fixed the layering issue only.  The before mentioned sceneries still are not displaying properly.  Any suggestions as far as what to do next?  I verified the files for each airport and they will not display properly.  I am really perplexed because I purchased Israles Farm and Walter Sutton at the exact same time I purchased Stark's Twin Oaks and they are displaying properly while it is not. Here is Walter Sutton's being displayed properly

Walter Sutton's.png

At this point I am suggesting uninstalling the airports and reboot the PC. Then, thru Orbx central reinstall them one by one and test each one first before installing the next one. I refer of course to only those airports that are not displaying properly. As the new installs will be airports, the scenery_packs.ini will not require any further revision, because the airports will load into to the scenery packs in the correct layering, i.e. at the top

4 hours ago, Sentry11 said:

No. Of World Objects At Max.???

Sentry,

Wow!!!!!  Mystery solved!  That did it.  Looks like I've been missing out on so much more that all of my sceneries have had to offer by having my no. or world objects set to low.  Thank you so kindly.  Also Jon my apologies for making you pull your hair out with solutions. ;)

4 hours ago, iflygary said:

Sentry,

Wow!!!!!  Mystery solved!  That did it.  Looks like I've been missing out on so much more that all of my sceneries have had to offer by having my no. or world objects set to low.  Thank you so kindly.  Also Jon my apologies for making you pull your hair out with solutions. ;)

I can only pull hair out  on my chest now unfortunately:lol:

Archived