530 and 430 not turning on.

Dadtom65

Just going to have a flight in the C172 but the above will not turn on for some reason. What have I done please. It must be me as have not had this before. I usually start it up in the correct manner but just can not get them to switch on. This is the basic Xplane C172. Derek.

All ok now as checked on the Xplane Forum and found that it could be the panel lights that are not turned up enough. Checked mine and still couldn’t get it to work but you have to have the pointer on the grey bit of the switch. The switch is just below the Yoke and before the throttle lever plus there are two of them. Derek.

5 hours ago, Dadtom65 said:

All ok now as checked on the Xplane Forum and found that it could be the panel lights that are not turned up enough. Checked mine and still couldn’t get it to work but you have to have the pointer on the grey bit of the switch. The switch is just below the Yoke and before the throttle lever plus there are two of them. Derek.

Glad your problem is resolved but just a friendly reminder that this is an Orbx Products Support form for Orbx addons. Your query may have been better posted in our General forum, or better still, as you did do, the actual XP.org forums.

Hi John thanks but it doesn’t say it’s an Orbx products forum, just an Xplane  support forum. Plus I just did a search on the Steam Xplane forum which is where I originally bought Xplane. But no matter it’s all sorted now. I will try to remember that it’s only for Orbx products. Derek.

Archived