I need help improving the computer

Vitor Marques

Olá a todos.
Queria pedir ajuda porque quero melhorar meu computador e preciso de conselhos daqueles que sabem mais do que eu.
Meu computador possui os seguintes elementos: CPU
Windows 10 Pro-64 bits
- Intel Core i7 8700k 3.7GHz
32GB RAM-32GB DDR4 de canal duplo 3333MHz CL17 (4x8GB) Placa
- mãe -ROG MAXIMUS X HERO (LGA 1151)
Grafics- NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080TI (ASUS )
Armazenamento: SANSUNG 970 EVO PLUS NVMe M.2 2T e outros NVMe EVO
M.2 1T Refrigeração - Fonte de alimentação Cooler Master V8 GTS
- Cooler Master V1200 Platinum

Eu quero mudar um componente por enquanto, e eu estou pensando se eu mudar a CPU para uma i9 9900K, os gráficos para uma ASUS GeForce RTX2080 TI ROG Strix OC 11 GB ou aumentar as memórias para uma G.Skill 64Gb Ripjaws V DDR4 3200MHz CL14 -F43200c14D.
Pergunto quem pode me aconselhar qual componente alterar. isso é claro para o P3D_v4.5 e para executar bem os produtos ORBX
Agradecemos antecipadamente a sua ajuda.
Um abraço a todos.

On 11/11/2019 at 10:32 PM, Vitor Marques said:

Olá a todos. 

Bom Dia!

I agree with Richard, there's not much you can improve on your current PC. It's already good!
A better GPU will let you run more demanding settings such as higher anti-aliasing, denser and more cloud layers, plus more dynamic reflections.
However, the main FPS gains come from the CPU.

Are you overclocking your CPU?
Going from 3.70 GHz base clock to a 4.70 GHz overclock on your current CPU will give you a bigger performance increase than buying a new CPU. (27% improvement).
Also, try running P3D with hyperthreading turned off in your BIOS. (Reduces heat and reduces the chance of stutters in the sim).

A budget upgrade of CPU would be an i9-9700K. (4.3% improvement). A lot of benchmark tests have shown the 9700K and 9900K to be very similar when gaming.
If money is no object, try an i9-9900KS as you will be able to overclock to 5.0 GHz on all 8 cores. (>6.4% improvement).

The very best and cheapest improvement that you can do is to be realistic with your P3D settings. Move some of the sliders to the left to give your PC enough headroom to perform.

Let us know what you decide to do!

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

the third option is do nothing.

You are unlikely to see any worthwhile improvement in the performance of the simulators.

Of course, if you are chasing other games it may be a different matter.

Thnx Nick! I mostly play p3d, but i also play metro exodus, witcher 3, dying light .... 

But again, thanks for the advice  and your time :)

Archived