ORBX AI Trafic Question

I'm not sure about the AU pack, but with the NA pack, the old version of the control panel provided an option to toggle the default AI traffic on/off. Now, the option is gone, but AFAIK it just leaves the default traffic alone (i.e. keeps it enabled). In any case, it's a matter of renaming a single file to bring the default traffic back.

HTH,

Tym

4 hours ago, TymK said:

I'm not sure about the AU pack, but with the NA pack, the old version of the control panel provided an option to toggle the default AI traffic on/off. Now, the option is gone, but AFAIK it just leaves the default traffic alone (i.e. keeps it enabled). In any case, it's a matter of renaming a single file to bring the default traffic back.

HTH,

Tym

You mention that AFAIK leaves it alone. What is AFAIK?

Ooops, looks like I've contracted a case of acronymitis... ;) That's short for "as far as I know"... I'm pretty sure I had to disable my default "trafficAircraft.bgl" (found in Prepar3D v4\Scenery\World\scenery\) manually, so I believe the AI Traffic configurator leaves the file alone. Even if it doesn't, it just renames the file by adding an ".off" extension, so you can bring the default traffic back by removing that extension.

• 4 months later...

Archived