orbx on ssd external

Hello ORBX support and all of you

I would like to install all ORBX i have on a EXTERNAL SSD how to do this? How to uninstall All ORBX existing soft before installing on SSD external thanks for help

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  windows 10

Simulator:  P3D

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

Hello,

you can use Orbx Central to create an Orbx Central Library outside the simulator folder.

That library can be anywhere at all, so long as the computer can see it, so the system will be ideally

suited to your wish to install all your Orbx products on an external SSD.

As Doug says, if you read through the user guide, it shows you exactly what to do.

Hello Nick, thank you your explanation, seems to be rather easy to understand but for me it is not, and  this is only my fault. PLease listen, i had a few of ORBX stuff on my Laptop ssd 256 GB and it remainded 8 GB so i decided to buy a SSD 1T Samsung. I deleted in P3D V4 sceneries all ORBX STUFF and also in P3D files all those related to ORBX was this right i dont know.

My flight sim is still working.

Can you please tell me where i kan find a tutorial of how to do, i don t know how to create all these thinks of the document explanation, in copy picture of my SSD. Is it correct?

What do i need to write in location of INSTALLATION Options and will this be all to do? Sorry to be so nul regards werner

Capture d’écran (1).png

Capture d’écran (2).png

Capture d’écran (4).png

Hello Nick, thank you.  Please note i am 77 going to 78 frensh speaking so english make it more difficult i hope yuou understand;   up to now i have been able to install all your products on my laptop partially and on my desktop completely WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM USING YOUR SOFTWARE AND THIS WAS GREAT.

Now i can not install your products on my EXTERNAL Samsing SSD and your comments does not help me, sorry to tell you that;  is it possible for you to give me a complete procedure to install your products on my esternal SSD in the same way i have use your products in the past sorry regards werner

Hi

Doing what you wish to do is not possible using your existing "FTX Central 3" installer. You will need to follow the process in Nick's above linked topic to upgrade to the newest installer called "Orbx Central". Then you will need to read and follow the clear simple instructions provided starting at page 17 of the user guide I linked above.

Google Translate:

Il est impossible de faire ce que vous souhaitez faire avec votre installateur "FTX Central 3" existant. Vous devrez suivre le processus décrit dans la rubrique liée ci-dessus de Nick pour effectuer la mise à niveau vers le programme d'installation le plus récent appelé "Orbx Central". Ensuite, vous devrez lire et suivre les instructions simples et claires fournies à partir de la page 17 du guide de l’utilisateur référencé ci-dessus.

Hi Doug thanks, you say "Then you will need to read and follow the clear simple instructions provided starting at page 17 of the user guide I linked above."

With all due respect, for me it is not simple as i don t even know how to create a library so i definitely was happy with the previous way of using ORBX now it is to complicated

I am triyng to understand and search for almost 20 hours, i give up, to old to lose time at my age. Thanks regards

Archived