Enhancement pak visual errors

NDRustyfan

Hello, I love Orbx scenery, I have all of the X-Plane scenery, I own a lot for P3D, I'm having visual issues with the enhancement pak, visual items are missing all over, If I have default demo KSEA enabled, it's like one airport sitting over another, so I have to have it disabled, but when I have it disabled all the fuel tanks on the south end of the airport are gone, I have uninstalled and reinstalled, verified all files, I also have the broken tramway at KSEA. Missing items at KPAE and KRNT also.

KPAE.JPG

KSEA.JPG

KRNT.JPG

scenery_packs.ini

@NDRustyfan I have attached 2 pics of what i see at KSEA. Note that it is with the KSEA Demo enabled and the Washington TE Airports enhancements.

I believe that the view you are getting is probably due to the layering sequence in your scenery_packs.ini.

You had the Washington airports enhancements below Global Airports.

I suggest you enable KSEA Demo and place it just above Global airports in your .ini.

I have moved the Washington airports enhancements to the top of the .ini and ask you to insert the attached .ini and enable the KSEA Demo and place it just below GlobalAirports.

Here is the .ini:

scenery_packs.ini

Here are the pics of what I see with the .ini organised as I have arranged for you:

2.thumb.JPG.512c08e24ad78d7e5956be8a082b2ecf.JPG

3.thumb.JPG.ae847c8cad63be7c5b1782156ffcf414.JPG

47 minutes ago, Jon Clarke said:

@NDRustyfan I have attached 2 pics of what i see at KSEA. Note that it is with the KSEA Demo enabled and the Washington TE Airports enhancements.

I believe that the view you are getting is probably due to the layering sequence in your scenery_packs.ini.

You had the Washington airports enhancements below Global Airports.

I suggest you enable KSEA Demo and place it just above Global airports in your .ini.

I have moved the Washington airports enhancements to the top of the .ini and ask you to insert the attached .ini and enable the KSEA Demo and place it just below GlobalAirports.

Here is the .ini:

scenery_packs.ini 48.45 kB · 0 downloads

Here are the pics of what I see with the .ini organised as I have arranged for you:

2.thumb.JPG.512c08e24ad78d7e5956be8a082b2ecf.JPG

3.thumb.JPG.ae847c8cad63be7c5b1782156ffcf414.JPG

Thank You for the help, I use XOrganizer and I was able to move Orbx_A_US_Washington_TE_Airports to the top on my scenery ini, I enabled the KSEA Demo, and it is placed right above the Global Airports, now everything looks better, except for the broken tram and roads on the east side of KSEA, I see there is another post about that, and I also replied to that thread.

37 minutes ago, NDRustyfan said:

One other quick item, is this broken jetway a known issue at KSEA, I think I see it in one of your pics also.

KSEA Jetway.JPG

Yes I have that broken jetway as well. It could well be representing maintenance work or if it is an anomaly it needs to be taken up with Laminar at the XP.org forum because the airport is not an Orbx airport. All the airports in all the True Earth addons are default XP airports, except those of course that Orbx make as payware addons for customers to purchase.

Archived