LDPL Pula Elevation issue

Steeve2902

Hi 

I'm getting what appears to be two sets of imagery at different elevations here. This is after a fresh re install without AEC having been run. When I've run it before after running it, the vegetation areas are all depressions  - no happy medium! I have also used the configure option in Orbs Central for this airport to match Global Vector.

Grateful for any suggestions..

Regards

Steve

Global Base, Vector, Buildings/Trees HD LC Europe

WIN 10 64  I7 6700 4.00GHz, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX980Ti. All Sim files on SSD

2019-9-23_15-59-1-421.jpg

2019-9-23_15-57-57-991.jpg

2019-9-23_15-44-10-708.jpg

Nope. Taxiway and planes and vehicles one level, buildings and tress etc all down in the pits

I may have to uninstall this if there's no fix apparent. Disappointing after a similar experience recently with London City.

Does the Vector option in ORBX Central now supercede AEC in Vector Config? That is should I still be running AEC?

BW
Steve

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hello Orbx support,

Also having this difficulty. LDPL is not a scenery that I considered great, so it's been a long time since I haven't flown there. Yesterday I tried an approach and the pavements were all sunk. I then deleted the scenery and reinstalled from scratch (using Orbx tool, installed into simulator directory "old style"). Surprisingly today I made another approach to see that the problem was still there.

Archived