Magnum

Just now, Magnum said:

Thank you Jack but what do you mean by: why you did it this way though?

I was just curios Magnum because I use IMGUR, it's not a big deal, I just don't like going to third party sites to look at images because one time my anti-virus on my Mac (of all things) blasted me with a very serious virus alert.

OK I understand.

Imageshack is a reputed image hosting site. My professional photos have been at home for over ten years and I have never had a problem.

This system makes it possible to see the images in large with a good definition as in a slide-show. I thought it was more comfortable for a better reading

I also made this choice because of the number of screens I want to share. But if it's a problem I can delete it

3 minutes ago, Magnum said:

OK I understand.

Imageshack is a reputed image hosting site. My professional photos have been at home for over ten years and I have never had a problem.

This system makes it possible to see the images in large with a good definition as in a slide-show. I thought it was more comfortable for a better reading

I also made this choice because of the number of screens I want to share. But if it's a problem I can delete it

Not a problem Magnum, that was just my personal preference based on a virus warning.  Probably a false positive.

Archived