After installing enhancement pack...(bug)?

byeohazard

After installing the enhancement pack I notice that my True Earth Washington HD says it is no longer installed (grayed out in Orbx Central list)  What I am seeing is TrueEarth not installed and the enhancement pack Installed.  Is this a bug or should I hit the install option for TrueEarth?  Would be strange if the enhancement pack uninstalled TE.

I just took a look in my custom scenery folder and there is a 205 GB orthos TE file folder there as well as some TE airport/overlay folders.  When I try to verify files with the enhancement pack it tells me TE needs to be installed and shows a endlesly spinning little  circle icon like its looking for something.

Guest Josh Koz

Hi @byeohazard,

Thanks for providing your log file. Can you take a screenshot of the contents of your E:\Steam\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\Custom Scenery\Orbx_A_US_Washington_TE_Custom directory?

Guest Josh Koz

Hi @byeohazard

The provided screenshots indicate that the version.txt file for TrueEarth US Washington HD is missing. You should be able to click 'Install' on Washington HD to resolve this issue. Orbx Central will scan the installation, download and install any files that it can't find in the path then mark the product as installed.

Archived