How to Install ORBX Central?

Bigt

Hi 

There is found at settings/help/user guide. 

The only reason it is asking you to create a library is so it can install the ObjectFlow files so everything will function properly, you do not have to use this library. Then just carry on and install to the simulator folder as usual.

Forgive the intrusion but does the location of the library have any importance if like me, the  p3d sim is located on a separate D: drive. Should the location of the library be on the D: drive ? if you want it to function as per central 3? or does it not matter. I ask because I have tried twice using ORBX central, installation is fine, no problems , and I install the library on the default C: drive, but the result always messes up the scenery layers which for me has an impact on the quality of the scenery. I do not know how to explain it very well. I want to install the new central obviously, but I am reluctant all the time I see others also having problems.

Hello,

the Orbx Central Library can be anywhere you want it to be except inside the simulator folder.

Can you say in what way the result always messes up the scenery layers please, then perhaps

the problem can be fixed.

You could start your own topic  and include both your scenery.cfg file and the Orbx Central log file.

Thank you Nick for your prompt reply and your answer. It places my add-on airports way down the scenery listing so some have trees on the runways etc, so I move them to the top using lorby so it looks the same as per central 3 did. But then I still have problems eg yellow sea over the pacific. With respect I will wait a while before trying again and do as you suggest.

Archived