I'm getting an error of not finding objectflow. Objectflow doesn't exist.

theexxman

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  

Simulator:  

Screenshot:  

Issue:  I'm getting an error on Prepar3d v4 Orbx central. The total error states Error:An error occured while trying to install a product dependency. Library path does not exist (ObjectFlow). I looked in the Documents in the Prepar3d v4 addons folder and ObjectFlow isn't there. Is that why I'm getting this error? I also uninstalled and reinstalled Orbx Libraries and that still didn't work. I searched in the forum in the Orbx Central section for someone to have a similar problem and I couldn't find one. Can someone help me with this situation?

Yeah, I've already downloaded the Orbx Central library. I had to uninstall Prepar3d because was really slow on responding to things. I've never had that trouble with Prepar3d before, so I decided to uninstall Prepar3d and reinstall Prepar3d to see if that helped the problem. I've been having all sorts of problems with Orbx Central here lately and I'm not getting any replies. For instance I also have X-Plane 11 and I was trying to install Orbx True Earth Oregon and at the end of the install all I get is the white circle going round and round it"s been this way for several hours not just minutes like 3 or 4 hours. It downloaded fine, extracted fine, and converted fine. I hate to say it, but your product sucks. Everything was fine with FTX Central 3. It takes several hours to get a response to my threads. In the mean time I can't fly with the sceneries that I have purchased with Orbx. I've put all of my scenery on both Prepar3d v4 and X-Plane 11 because i don't want it to mess up. I'm sorry for being this way, but I'm getting frustrated with Orbx Central.

1 hour ago, theexxman said:

Yeah, I've already downloaded the Orbx Central library.

Hello,

that is not what Nick means, create an empty folder on any drive.  Name that folder Orbx Library, in Orbx Central - Settings - Create a new Library and point to the folder you created.

Orbx Object Flow will be placed there and take up just 7.00 mb

Orbx library.jpg

Guest Josh Koz

Can you try restarting Orbx Central (ensure it isn't still running in the system tray) and seeing if the issue persists?

If so, can you attach your central.log file so we can look into this further for you.

Archived