Up the Thames, from EGLC

andy1252

Same early morning scenario as my last post. Heading up the river to see what the view from this level is like.

vC41KEq.jpg

s8tmdKY.jpg

nGOx5df.jpg

Mlvu0mK.jpg

dp53v34.jpg

Tate Modern on the left . . .

zbrlbYU.jpg

St Paul's on the right

lBwiBgT.jpg

sl8MrRH.jpg

2ARG2Vq.jpg

D8WplgS.jpg

Not a flying pig to be seen

QQpfzVq.jpg

Oqr2mga.jpg

Lots of nice bridgework here

DoY4Z3f.jpg

Did notice a lot of flying houses on this trip. Don't know if that's down to my setup for some reason or just one of those things. You wouldn't really notice them if you were airborne so maybe they're just there and nobody spotted them in development. Most likely to be my fault though, things usually are (I'm told)

v88bxIb.jpg

45 minutes ago, Iain Emms said:

Very nice.

cheers

Iain

Cheers Iain

15 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

Do you have two versions of Battersea Power Station being displayed?

I believe you may be right there, Christopher. I'll check my configuration and if I haven't done anything noticeably wrong I'll report that

16 minutes ago, BradB said:

Cool shots and flying houses to boot , I loved your trip up the river Thames Andy . :)B):wub::D

Cheers John. I suspect flying houses would be a real big seller on the property market. I'd certainly buy one. I'd have to check on the sewage handling and other utilities first though.

So cool Andy! I thought for a minute it was XP.  As for flying houses, I see this all the time, I found a way to resolve it.  Go to the Scenery Library, don't mess with it, just go there, then back to the sim.  And they settle down, I guess it lets the helium out of them.

16 hours ago, wain71 said:

fantastic tour...looks like fun...

Cheers Wain, and it is a fun boat - you can certainly get some speed out of it if yhou want as well.

12 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

So cool Andy! I thought for a minute it was XP.  As for flying houses, I see this all the time, I found a way to resolve it.  Go to the Scenery Library, don't mess with it, just go there, then back to the sim.  And they settle down, I guess it lets the helium out of them.

Cheers Jack. And that's interesting about your flying house fix. Do you mean opening the scenery library from the menu while the sim is running?

Archived